When I discover a new blog, I wish sometimes that I could have an easy access to all posts. Like a table of contents. I know, “categories” should do the trick, but reading the titles would also provide a helpful overview of the blog content.
So, if you are a new visitor to my blog, not sure where to start, here is a list that may help.
- Our math journeys
- A selection of our exploration of math concepts
- Word problems
- Decimal system
- Our review of books related to Math
- Some more general stuff
- Is your brain thinking about it?
- Fancy Dice ! Fancy Music !
- Playdough mathematics
- Dreaming of an ideal curriculum?
- When I got swallowed into the symbolic world
- Looking for a perfect opportunity
- When a child learns the most – Lev Vigotsky and the Zone of Proximal Development
- All about motivation
- Math education: could we all be part of the solution?
- Reluctant to do Math? Come aboard, anyway !
- “I hate Math. I always have !”
Hope it helps !